Piotr is an executive with over 15 years of experience in strategy and finance, with strong focus on technology and regulated industries, especially telecoms.
Besides his role in LF, since 2014 Piotr has been an active private investor in tech ventures (including nPowered) and an independent business advisor. He also currently serves as a supervisory board member in Mobiltek, an MCI company.
Before joining the LF team, Piotr worked as Strategy Department Director in PLAY, where he:
- Outlined, and delivered on, EUR 175m radio spectrum acquisition strategy (2006-2014)
- Ran or participated in 20+ M&A projects, both domestic and international
- Actively supported all debt funding efforts in company history, with the total of EUR 1.8bn gross value of monies raised
- Led National Roaming and Network Sharing projects, including:
- the undermining of exclusivity of the initial supplier;
- network sharing and spectrum acquisition JV set-up with one of competitors / suppliers;
- multiple regulatory efforts;
- building the entire MVNO business line from scratch, with full P&L ownership
Piotr's previous experience include PKN ORLEN (largest CEE company, Oil & Gas sector), A.T. Kearney and the National Bank of Poland.
Piotr holds a Master’s Degree in Finance & Banking and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Marketing, both from Warsaw School of Economics.